Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kareem Hunt signs with Browns
(02-13-2019, 12:29 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ha! 

You're arguing that you didn't say that now?!  You even admitted that you said it!  You just claimed that you meant that you "didn't know if the team could cut him without definitive proof (the full video)," even though you offered no explanation for how else she would have gotten knocked out.  You posted an entirely new thread trying to make everyone forget that you had defended him!  If it was just about the punishment, why wouldn't you have condemned him in the original thread and not had to wait until the video came out?!

That's 100% fact.

Also, it doesn't make it less brutal, but it does make it less evil and says less about his character than it would a grown man doing it in a different situation.  Especially showing how remorseful he was in the interviews after (unless you think he was fake crying and faking being so emotional that he could barely speak), and it shows that it was a knee-jerk reaction that he'd give anything to take back.

Dude, I called for him to be cut immediately. People told you this the last time you ran with your lie about me defending him. Give it a rest, it’s pathetic.

Also, being remorseful doesn’t change the action itself. Stop defending violence against women as “knee jerk reactions” or “mistakes”

Notice how other Bengals fans have condemned his past and hope he continues to stay out of trouble now that he’s in the league? Do that. Don’t find sad ways to excuse what he did.

I’ll help you out. You can use this: “what Mixon did was absolutely terrible. There’s no defense for it. He deserved his punishment, both from college ball and via the justice system, and I hope he continues to move on from it. Since being drafted, he seems like he’s on the right path”.

You’re welcome
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Kareem Hunt signs with Browns - Trademark - 02-11-2019, 04:11 PM
RE: Kareem Hunt signs with Browns - Vambo - 02-12-2019, 01:28 AM
RE: Kareem Hunt signs with Browns - BmorePat87 - 02-13-2019, 08:30 AM
RE: Kareem Hunt signs with Browns - CJD - 02-12-2019, 08:32 AM
RE: Kareem Hunt signs with Browns - Sled21 - 02-14-2019, 01:56 PM