Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Calling all guitar players, what is your axe of choice?
I started with an Electra Westone Phoenix. Got it back in 84. I took some classes but never stuck. I tried self teaching but never overcame my first mental block and every time i practiced I just did the same thing over and over so really no progression. I traded it with a good friend of mine and got a really nice acoustics guitar thinking I needed to refocus on basics and rebuild from there. However, my son started showing an interest so I gave it to him. A few years ago I bought a cheap epiphone and went and bought the Xbox game Rocksmith” in hopes of tackling it once again. Yet, never happened because I never found the time to put in it, and when I do, I can’t because the Xbox stopped working for some reason.

I can play just enough to make someone who does not recognize good play to think I’m talented, but I know it’s not much at all. Really want to get into it again because it’s my goal to learn. I’ve always been a drummer but the guitar is what I love. Also want to learn the piano. But I doubt that will ever happen, specially when I don’t own one. LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calling all guitar players, what is your axe of choice? - HarleyDog - 03-04-2019, 10:16 AM