Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware)
(02-16-2019, 01:37 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I think I would be hard pressed to find ANYONE on this board that thought Marvin should be brought back.  I heard lots of talk here and among people I talk to they were done with the bengals if he came.

No one knows how Taylor will work out.  Could be great, could flop or be average.  We got what we wanted, something different.  Got the love of everything holy can we let it play out before we freak out?

My only hope is we don’t hang on to him for 16 years if he doesn’t produce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lazor had middling offenses with the Dolphins. People got excited when we brought him back as the OC. Middling offense here.

Austin had a statistically poor defense in Detroit but they produced turnovers some year. People got excited that Guenther was gone. Historically bad defense here.

With coaches there is a past track record that can show somewhat how the future will go.

That said, I do want the Bengals to win. It's just, at some point we should add an experienced coach that knows how to win somewhere on the staff.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware) - THE PISTONS - 02-16-2019, 03:13 PM