Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware)
(02-16-2019, 01:20 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I've been preaching this for awhile now. I'm excited to see these guys in action again. Funny how people act like we went down to Mike's Brake Shop and asked Zac Taylor if he wanted to be the Head Coach of the Bengals.

The problem I am having is the assumption that potential candidates are rejecting the Bengals and Taylor.  Fans do not know this for a fact and it could be about the right fit.  Taylor apparently has a profile in mind for coaching candidates.  Unless he worked with them at Texas A & M or somewhere, he has to interview and meet the candidate.  

In Taylor's mind, the potential candidate just may not fit.

Another issue I am having it that some do not know how much college coaches make these days.  That DC from Florida makes almost 2 mil.  I don't think DC at the NFL get paid that well but I am not sure.  Plus, players are younger and more pliable at the college level.  Some coaches like Saben and other do better with that level of athlete.  
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware) - psychdoctor - 02-16-2019, 03:58 PM