Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware)
(02-16-2019, 03:13 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Lazor had middling offenses with the Dolphins. People got excited when we brought him back as the OC. Middling offense here.

Austin had a statistically poor defense in Detroit but they produced turnovers some year. People got excited that Guenther was gone. Historically bad defense here.

With coaches there is a past track record that can show somewhat how the future will go.

That said, I do want the Bengals to win. It's just, at some point we should add an experienced coach that knows how to win somewhere on the staff.

I remember there were concerns regarding Austin.   I think at the time that most fans just wanted change.  Any change.  16 years of the same was driving people nuts.  Hell, when the Bengals finally let PA and Bodine go, most fans became excited into a frenzy.    It is the Mike Brown factor that had to change and I think the new brain-trust of the Front Office has change.  

[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware) - psychdoctor - 02-16-2019, 04:04 PM