Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware)
(02-19-2019, 05:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: So, that's fine to discuss.....but to be sarcastic about the whole deal when he doesn't even have his facts right is a bit much.  You'd think he would have learned his lesson after being 1000% incorrect about Pederson....but alas, he hasn't.

All of these guys are slobbering all over Nick Foles' knob too, but he's been mediocre everywhere but Philly.  Hypocrisy is not exactly a thing that sits well with me.

Personally, I'm concerned with the defense, and think we'll be good on offense.  It's not a lot different than last season.

As a writer, if you want to come off as a smug know it all, that's on you, but you better damn well have your facts straight when you do, or people like me will call it out every time.  So, I just can't put much stock in a guy's opinion on my team and its coach when he can't even be bothered to do a 20 second Google search to fact check.  Sorry, just how it is.  I'm not a writer at all, and when I didn't bother to do a simple Google search to fact check, I got called out on it....and rightfully so.  This is just a message board, not a publication.

I think Taylor's entire coaching record outside of the Rams is a valid concern to discuss too.

So far I see an inexperienced coach with a mediocre record outside of the Rams putting together an inexperienced staff with a questionable offensive line coach. Then we struggle to hire a DC for whatever reason...and he appears to fall back to a mediocre option that he coached with as the Dolphins.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michael Lombardi's Take on Zac Taylor (Homers Beware) - THE PISTONS - 02-19-2019, 10:04 PM