Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through
Suicide is a very complex subject. There are many factors that can lead one to suicide and the biggest is mental health issues. It isn't always about taking the easy way out. It is more about not getting the care needed to help the person before it is too late. For example suicide among military veterans has been a huge issue for a long time. Some of the toughest people that fought like hell to stay alive in war zones come home and kill themselves years later. It's extremely sad to see that happening. In many cases people that commit suicide didn't receive the treatment they needed to deal with their mental health or psychological issues. It often isn't a simple case of, "I feel sad today so I'm going to kill myself to ease the pain." Many that do commit suicide have major underlying issues that often go untreated.

It may seem like the person made a conscious choice, a selfish act, but in many instances it was a mental health issue that wasn't treated by professionals. In a lot of cases it was because the person was never properly diagnosed, or never sought treatment or could not follow through with treatment for one reason or another. In other cases it was because the healthcare system failed them. Suicide isn't always, "I give up, I don't give a darn about anyone, so screw it." It is more often linked to serious and untreated mental health issues and much more complex than, "taking the easy way out."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: In A Showdown With The Program I Present Through - George Cantstandya - 02-17-2019, 06:12 PM