Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster?
(02-18-2019, 11:52 AM)jj22 Wrote: Well we know they aren't "paying" so if you aren't willing to overpay, then what's the selling point?

Marvin's rep as a HC and relationship with players around the league was just the selling point that bridged the differences.

Marv did have that rep as a players coach, so there is that.  But honestly, what awesome FA's did Marvin really attract?

It'll always be about money so I'm just holding out hope that this might be the year they pony up.  You know, the annual Bengal fans pipe dream? lol.

But I'm not, and I'm pretty sure, none of us are, talking about breaking the bank or trying to buy a championship.  Just get two starter quality, not over the hill players in or near their prime to take some of the pressure off the draft.  They did do it with Marvin when he first got here.  So that makes me hopeful.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster? - McC - 02-18-2019, 12:54 PM