Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster?
(02-24-2019, 07:30 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I agree that we don't need many anymore but the problem is that we need scouts that know what they're looking for and that Mike Brown will listen to.

I think that Taylor will know what to look for better than Marvin did (and know how to tell any scouts was to look for better) and will be able to better evaluate the players (even if it's just off information online and online film).

As much as I loved (and defended Marvin), he didn't really have too much football knowledge (besides defense) or vision of how to build a team and utilize talent, so I'm hoping that these coaches can hit home runs in the draft and free agency (or even just do average) and then we can have a winning team because we do have talent, but we need direction

I think the direction is nowhere but up from everything i hear from Taylor.

Dude is very refreshing to listen to, did you listen to his interview with Florio?

Just neat to have an offensive mind at HC, i did here him say he will have a say on Defense which gave me pause but i guess Lou is more than fine with it as he is here now. I just see a HC with a very open mind which Marv never seemed to be. He had his plan and never knew how to adjust from it. This and as you said he was a Defensive mind and he stuck his nose in the Offense which was in my opinion one of his biggest flaws.

He ought to have known what his strengths were and should of let the OC's do their job for good or bad. Ride it.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-24-2019, 07:58 PM