Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster?
(02-25-2019, 01:30 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Just did.  It was refreshing to hear about his confidence in the staff that he was able to put together.  He kept mentioning how thorough they were in finding the right people to bring in to coach with him.

I love his mentioning that he'll be involved in the defense because I think it will keep the defensive players feeling like he's their coach and also I like how it will allow him to game plan and manage the games.

Wow.  You can tell he just believes in the team and believes in the coaches that he brought in.

Sounds like he has faith in the players, also, especially Andy.  

He made it sound like he'll have control to draft and bring in whoever he wants and sounds like he's excited and already has plans for what he wants to get done.

At the end, him mentioning that he's going to change the culture here is exactly what we all wanted to hear!

Sounds ambitious and excited!  We need to hit the draft and a decent free agency, but I'm excited for Taylor!  It will be so nice to use our talent and move on from the lame duck in Marvin!

Yes, that was a cool interview from our new HC. I know i have been saying that we need to give this guy some time but i cannot help but be excited for THIS year the way this guy talks. I truly believe that coaching has been our biggest reason why we don't win once we get into the Playoffs and Marv just was never the type to get the players and fans hyped up. Completely different mind set with Zac Taylor.

Loving this stuff. I bet if we get into the Playoffs next year we will break that shitty streak with this guy.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will Tobin and Taylor be able to be on the same page with roster? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 02-28-2019, 01:07 PM