Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Final Mock Before FA/ with my FA wishes
(02-24-2019, 07:45 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: True, plus TE is really deep in this draft to boot and we could get a good one in the mid rounds.

I can just understand this Draft if White is gone value wise. Hock has crazy upside.

That he does.  I just think that it's also important to remember how badly this team is in need of fundamental players, like blockers and tacklers.  I get that we'll likely address some of that in free agency, but we will still have needs come draft time.  We have one OT under contract, and we typically have 4 on the final roster.  I'm guessing that they'll likely pick up a pair of Tackles in free agency, hopefully with one of them being starting quality.  Good OL cost much more in free agency that LBs, so I would guess that they attempt to sign one of the higher quality LBs in FA.  

Maybe they are active enough in FA, to justify going best talent available?  As of now, I just see OL as the highest priority on draft day.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Final Mock Before FA/ with my FA wishes - SunsetBengal - 02-24-2019, 07:54 PM