Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.14 Average
Bengals have the most inexperoenced coaching staff in the NFL.. Junior Varsity staff
(03-04-2019, 01:16 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Counting on some of those guys is a recipe for disaster. That said, there were usually a couple players each year who exceeds expectations. I'd love for Ross to be one, but we need to have a WR3 lined up in case Ross busts.

We're set for a #1 and #2.  Not every team can even say that.  Erickson is pretty good in the slot.  Two RB's who are receiving threats.  I don't think Malone is a lost cause just yet. 

We will sign at least one if not two of the TE's,  The Rams' offense, which is the alleged model of the Taylor offense, doesn't even feature the TE all that much.

And this is not even including Ross, the guy the HC and the OC both say will be a big part of their plans.  Just how many receivers does a team need?  The receiving cupboard is hardly bare.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals have the most inexperoenced coaching staff in the NFL.. Junior Varsity staff - McC - 03-04-2019, 02:27 PM