Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel about Votto?
(03-06-2019, 10:17 PM)Circleville Guy Wrote: He hasn’t really stood out in the playoffs and has looked horrible in the AllStar Games until his one Dinger last year. Many fans claim that he’s easily the best hitter that the Reds have ever had. I don’t agree with that. He’s easily the best OBP player that the Reds have ever had. I don’t think that he’s the most valuable player that the Reds have ever had either. I think that his Career number averages will continue to fall over the rest of his career. I think that after he passes a few more milestones that he will probably end up a Hall Of Famer. That Career OBP is just so good.

I'll 2nd that,

He keeps the bat on his shoulder looking for walks way to many times when we need hits. Or in other words he's not clutch enough. I heard the announcers say last season he only had like 5 ? can't remember for sure, infield pop ups in the last 7 seasons or something ? just incredible, but he's always waiting on that perfect pitch. Joey you're not going to get it, swing the damn bat !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you feel about Votto? - CJD - 03-05-2019, 09:15 AM
RE: How do you feel about Votto? - bengalfan74 - 03-07-2019, 03:47 PM