Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Shouldn't do this - but Im going to
(03-05-2019, 01:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: If they believe Dalton can be a star, obviously stick with him. If they think he can just be solid, should they take a gamble on another QB if they think another QB could be a star (although may not have proven it yet)?

No, but Dalton is still a proven commodity Star or not. Sure another QB who can be a star is worth going for, not Rosen (Because I don't believe he is good). I'm just saying his year was historically bad. Brandon Weeden wasn't even that bad! If you told me they were going all in next year on Tua/Frohm/Herbet/etc I'd say go for it. If Rosen had all this star potential you wouldn't hear people saying he is worth a 3rd, Tyrod Taylor was traded for a 3rd. I think if he is moved it's for more than a 3rd eventually, but my point is if people believed he had all that potential we should be seeing more demand from NFL people. Starting QB's are hard to come by and to have one on the market on their first contract you should be seeing people offering a 1st plus....not a 3rd.

We are off in the weeds, so in an effort to get back on topic. I think you'd have to draft Risner before McGary to get both but I think you could get both in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Shouldn't do this - but Im going to - Au165 - 03-05-2019, 01:15 PM