Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most impressive AFCN teams Week 1
(09-14-2015, 12:15 AM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Pat broke it down for you. Even posted how Dever was held to 4 FGs.  Held one of the greatest to 175 yards. He didn't say the O was on fire. But they did enough to have a chance to win it in the final mins.

All you could say in about 5 paragraphs is Shit...shit...shit....and Shit again.

I get it. It's smack talk. But all that's coming out your mouth is shit.
How many times are you going to say shit b
Shit man. Lol

Manning is one of the greatest. Ali and Frazier were also one of the greatest a long time ago in the boxing world.

But then they made the mistake of believing they were still one of the greatest and got the crap kicked out of them late in their careers.

Manning is not great anymore, the ship has sailed and he is not a great NFL QB in 2015.

Maybe I am wrong, but I see KC on Thursday proving I am right as he goes back to back games being embarrassed (for him) by average to good QB play. I said with Ali and Frazier as well, retire on top, don't make you last memories bad ones for all of the fans.

Manning and Flacco were lucky they had great defenses yesterday, if not either one could have lost by 30 points as that was how bad they looked offensively. Denver has a very good defense, but just watch KC will play a lot better than the Ravens and not allow them to look elite Thursday.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most impressive AFCN teams Week 1 - Luvnit2 - 09-14-2015, 10:29 AM