Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ridiculous "needs" mock....
(03-12-2019, 02:33 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't see why the huge knocks on Dillard.
Pass pro is his forte, run blocking can be learned. usually a lot of these guys come in and it is Pass Blocking needs to be learned.
I would love to get Dillard if (Jonah is not there) and David Edwards for LT and RT. Lindstrom would just be icing on the cake.

A lot of nfl pundits are saying Andre Dillard is nfl starter ready,he is a beast and I would be okay with getting this guy.Remember everything in football starts with your lines and all of them have to be the best,O-line and D-line.Must get those very RIGHT FIRST,then everything else goes into play after that.We do not need wrs,we need corners,safetys,linebackers,one tightend, two D-lineman and about 3 O-linemen.the guy we already have as a wide receiver that stupid marvin would not play,that has excellent hands from florida,he is going to be a starter under ZT.He is 6ft 5in and 230 with hands like 11 inches.the guy can catch everything and he can sky.He should have been worked into the lineup last season.And number 80 from Tenn was hurt and he gets open and catches really well.I love this guy. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - fortyyearfan - 03-15-2019, 03:44 PM
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - Whatever - 03-20-2019, 12:30 PM
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - pledgi - 03-15-2019, 03:10 AM
RE: Ridiculous "needs" mock.... - OSUfan - 03-20-2019, 03:50 PM