Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown To The Raiders- Steelers Get Screwed!
(03-11-2019, 09:23 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Not gonna do it.  Been here too many times. They'll pull something out of their ass with those draft picks.   

Yeah, I don't know how these talking heads can grade these trades without knowing who the Steelers get in the draft, because remember, Brown was a 6th round pick. I'm not saying they'll get another Brown, because he's a once in a generation talent for the 6th round. Only Tom Brady has been better in the 6th round. I honestly would have given the Steelers an F so far if they're just going to base it off the trades. I think they could have gotten better picks for Brown, but I'm also glad they didn't hold onto him too long like they did with Bell and get nothing in return. I think the final verdict won't be known until 4 years when we know who the Steelers drafted and they worked out. I just hope the Steelers are drafting heavily in the defense this year. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown To The Raiders- Steelers Get Screwed! - Captain Obvious - 03-11-2019, 10:19 AM