Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Antonio Brown To The Raiders- Steelers Get Screwed!
(03-12-2019, 09:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He's owned me by not saying anything?

You're not too good at this message board deal, huh?

You want me to go through it all?

(03-14-2019, 02:57 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: A blog is considered a “one-to-many” platform while a forum is a “many-to-many” platform.  The chief difference is the level of interaction.  Bloggers write one-off essays while forums are designed for ongoing conversations.  Even when that sort of interaction is allowed on a blog (which is only sometimes the case), there is a distinction between the blogger and those who comment on it.  Would you not agree that those who comment on a blog are not the actual ‘bloggers’, per se?  And are not those comment sections much more similar to this forum than they are to the actual blog itself?  

Since your critique of the Captain involves his ability to respond to you (and not his ability to write full essays on topics of his choice), I think it’s fairly obvious that he’s correct on this one.

Ok.  There.  It's fixed.  The wording of that post didn't change the meaning or the understood message, but Steelers and Ravens fans will nitpick at anything to avoid any real conversation.  

Like I said, it doesn't change the fact that Pat hasn't posted anything with any substance in this thread, and especially nothing that would be considered "owning me."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Antonio Brown To The Raiders- Steelers Get Screwed! - BFritz21 - 03-14-2019, 03:44 PM