Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I guess the front office is blind to the reat of the North
I get it. The Browns have been building a pretty good team over the years ( how can ya not) with all the draft picks they had. They see the rest of the division getting weaker, Pitt falling apart, Balt losing players and betting on the young QB and finally the Bengals being the Bengals. So yea the Browns feel they can win now and they may have last year if Hue was not there to start the season. But I do get the frustration of seeing a team like the Browns going all out to do whatever it takes to win while we resign Hart and sit on our thumbs.

This team needs to shit or get off the pot. I convinced this is a test drive year for Taylor. Not a rebuild but not an all in ready to contend for a SB or even the div. We are officially in football purgatory. It's frustrating seeing some of these guys that can help us go to other teams but what would they really bring to the table here. I'm not convinced Dalton can win a SB no matter what players we surround him with. Will he be a different QB under the new coach, who knows. So I'm not going to get all bent out of shape for our lack of FA moves while we're in this wait and see mode. Sucks but it is what it is.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess the front office is blind to the reat of the North - TKUHL - 03-12-2019, 11:34 PM