Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
I guess the front office is blind to the reat of the North
(03-14-2019, 12:08 PM)fredtoast Wrote: You don't realize this because you have not been around here very long, but I could find posts almost identical to yours regarding the Browns for each of the last 5 years.  Every year people drool over how well the Browns are doing with all their extra first round picks.

The fact is the 2018 Browns had a losing record, a 30th ranked defense, and only one win against a team with a winning record last year.  They have not proven anything yet.  

I like Mayfield and few of their other players, but this offseason they have lost a Pro Bowl LB and replaced an elite OG with guy who only played 14 snaps in his rookie season last year.

Really, people have been posting that? Clearly they know nothing about this game then. Not sure what there was to get excited about with them, until last year. Mayfield showed he is a straight up leader and now they’ve added a ton of talent to support him. They drafted Zeitlers replacement last year I think. They finished ahead of the Bengals, added a good DC and upgraded their offense significantly. Not saying they are SB contenders but they have made the moves to IMPROVE their team, not just stay status quo and hope they suddenly play better the next year.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I guess the front office is blind to the reat of the North - Jonescincy - 03-14-2019, 11:47 PM