Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hart signing does not bother me as long as it does not dictate Draft strategy
(03-13-2019, 02:20 PM)depthchart Wrote: I am definitely late to the Hart comment game but I barely have time to Post anymore.

Contentment may be the Bengals biggest problem.

Hart provides a fairly decent cost versus production value while proving durable last season.

He may easily become the next Bodine in terms of letting him play out his contract as a starter.

The Bengals have to start seeing the Value of Investing in Upgrades versus filling holes or being Content with the lowest tier barely starting caliber band aids.

They need to let the Drafts come to them and Upgrade where possible when the talent is there.

Being open minded to any position early in a Draft that could provide an Upgrade versus avoiding certain positions early altogether.

From what I read on Bengals.com, Turner loves Hart and wants him to be the starter.

I've posted about how free agency is weak at Tackle and we should draft one. I still see that as our best path.

But, we still need a starting TE. We may need a CB. We need a starting OT and Guard. We need a LB.

Basically our needs entering free agency are the same as they are now, minus Preston Brown.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hart signing does not bother me as long as it does not dictate Draft strategy - THE PISTONS - 03-13-2019, 02:23 PM