Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A look back at some of 2018's big money moves...
(03-13-2019, 05:01 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am curious, are these the day one signings? This list looks weak compared to what was available in 2019. No doubt FA's work out and also don't work out, but teams like the Ravens always seem to make huge splash of team needs with no cap money while we seem to not. I won't speak for others, but I gave up my club season tickets because I finally felt as others, the team will not go all in to win. As I look at 2019, why would anyone buy season tickets based on the activity of the past, 3 losing seasons and it appears status quo of sign your own, draft and buy low level FA's at bargain price and pray they become all pros.

This year's group has some studs.
Thomas
Bell
Mosely
Foles ( I don't think he is a stud, but as good as Cousins IMHO)
Tackle Brown
Lots more as well

Trades Brown and Beckham

there are lots of good players out there but you cant build a great team by over paying a few free agents unless you have a solid core of players still on their rookie deals.   once your core of guys is on 2nd or 3rd deals you got less to sling around.

but then all this news where are the colts and their 100 mil?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A look back at some of 2018's big money moves... - XenoMorph - 03-13-2019, 06:09 PM