Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-14-2015, 12:19 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Finnegan grabs Johnson's facemask prior to the fight. That was an actual fight. Pacman is upset that a rookie blocked him on a big run, so he gets on top of Cooper, takes Cooper's helmet off, grabs his head and slams it into the helmet. Maybe if Johnson takes Finnegan's helmet and hits him with it we can compare the two.

I also don't know how you're going to tell me that this isn't "radar tripping" if Jimmy Smith does it to Nelson Agholor or something. Is it bigger because Pacman has a history of being an awful person? Sure, that's what happens when you grab a stripper's head and slam it into a hard surface (hmmm, replace stripper with football player), pay a guy to shoot up a strip club you were kicked out of (paralyzing a man), and punch a woman in the face on the street. Maybe you don't use a helmet as a weapon on the field if  that's your past. 

Ravens sucked yesterday so you're fishin' hard. Put the chum away. There was more to what Cooper did than block but i'm not about to defend what Jones did. He should have handled it differently, but that's easy for me to say, sitting on my recliner. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - rfaulk34 - 09-14-2015, 02:11 PM