Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Pacman Jones is still human garbage
(09-15-2015, 10:47 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I keep forgetting Bengal fans and their gnat like memories.

I mean if you want to get into the minutia of things.  I would argue that a guy like Ben with the success that he has had in the regular and post season over his career has a pretty firm grasp of the rules, and that one slip is not indicative of the overall knowledge of the individual.  I would expect you to agree with that given you are getting so hard over Dalton's one showing of potentially knowing how to play the game.  We just have far more evidence for Dalton struggling to play the game vs Ben not knowing the rules.  But you keep them memories short, it's the only haven of the Bengal fan.

Being successful doesn't necessarily mean you have a firm grasp of the entirety of the rule book. Your entire premise is flawed for that reason.

For example, look at Ben Roethsliberger. He's been very successful, and it turns out he doesn't know the rule book very well.

You said Andy needs to "learn to play the game", which indicates that he didn't know how to play the game very well in the past. I agreed with that, but showed that thus far it seems that he is, in fact, learning. Nothing to look at in the past since we're talking about him "learning the game", so I'm not sure why you'd bring up the past in this discussion. It's irrelevant to this exact argument.

So far, technically, for Andy "learning the game", there is zero evidence that he hasn't and all of the evidence possible that he HAS. Therefore, almost every detail of your post is flawed, not just the premise, so na-na-na-na boo-boo, stick your head in doo-doo.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pacman Jones is still human garbage - djs7685 - 09-15-2015, 11:16 AM