Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we just take a step back and look at the roster?
Tbh, I never thought our "roster" was bad. We just had a couple position groups (o-line and LB's) that were so terrible that it sank the team. Fix those and I'd say Zac Taylor has no excuses not to win in 2019. Signing John Miller was a solid start. The Hart signing is puzzling though.

We obviously won't be switching him to Guard, and it's hard to see them paying $7 million for a backup Tackle, so I'd say we won't be drafting a Tackle at 11. So unless Price, Glenn and Hart show improvement, this still looks like a group capable of allowing 50 sacks and lots of pressure.

That said, maybe we actually will take a Tackle at 11. The market is crazy right now and we had to have a backup plan in case that Tackle isn't there in the draft. That's an expensive insurance policy, but it's not like we had much choice. Theoretically.

It's also possible we signed Hart because we're going QB at 11.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we just take a step back and look at the roster? - Shake n Blake - 03-15-2019, 02:15 PM