Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we just take a step back and look at the roster?
(03-15-2019, 02:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The main cast (Dalton, Green, Atkins, Dunlop, Burfict, Dre, Geno etc) were also parts of rosters that won 6, and then 7 games the two years prior.  It's hard to argue an anomaly with those results. Not to mention much of that same core has seen ZERO postzeason success in EIGHT seasons.

While I will agree that talks of 0-16,  or comparisons made to expansion rosters are unfair, I fail to see how any of this is supposse to inspire confidence.

Those guys were ALSO parts of rosters that won 12, 10, 11, 10, and 9 games. I guess that doesn't count for anything, though? I'd say it's hard to argue that these guys haven't had more success than failures in the league, but that won't stop people from trying. But sure, after 3 years of losing I guess they're all bums and we should just get rid of them all.

The only one of those guys you mentioned that's not still putting up the same numbers as they did back when the Bengals were winning is Vontaze. Maybe it's the rest of the guys around and behind them?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we just take a step back and look at the roster? - NKURyan - 03-15-2019, 03:12 PM