Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we just take a step back and look at the roster?
(03-18-2019, 12:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I think the FO had a choice and decided not to gut the team and rebuild by trading AD, AJ, Geno and Dunlap. I look back at 2018 and the team was derailed by major injuries, more so on offense than defense. I think the team needs to focus on defense (LB or stud DT) with first pick. The defense struggled from game #1. You can't have the worst defense in the NFL and above average offense and win.

The OL situation, they are making moves to get better bringing in Miller at guard. The new HC looked hard at Hart, he thinks he will improve. Who am I to question the new HC? Taylor's long term job security relies on decisions he makes and will make with the roster and playing time. Let's hope he is right since they are not unloading and rebuilding any time soon.

If they aren't going to rebuild then they need to bring in quality guys via free agency or trade to plug holes (much like they did with Glenn last year, that was a solid move). 

This team has too many holes on it going into the draft/season. The Bengals aren't taking an active approach to getting better. You can't sit here and say that as of right now that the linebackers and offensive line is better than last year...hell, it may end up being worse. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we just take a step back and look at the roster? - WeezyBengal - 03-18-2019, 12:11 PM