Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can we just take a step back and look at the roster?
(03-18-2019, 03:22 PM)ochocincos Wrote: They clearly view success as getting into the playoffs, not "Super Bowl or Bust."
Many of us (including myself) wanted them to go all-in once the team was consistently making the playoffs to get over that hump.
They didn't change their approach. I would expect because they believed they were doing things the right way to be successful, as evidence by repeated playoff appearances. If someone argued, "Yeah, but 0 playoff wins!" they would counter with, "But 20 teams miss the playoffs every year, so we're better than a majority of the league."

My entire point is that whether we like it or not, the Bengals FO has a way of operating to achieve what they believe is success, but (most) fans disagree with that approach.

After reading your first sentence I thought you were agreeing with me lol I think that’s exactly how this FO operates. It’s make the PO. There’s no beat Pittsburgh, win divisional round, conference championship that everyone is accountable for pursuing. But anyway yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery and today is a gift. I’m looking forward to them changing my opinion
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can we just take a step back and look at the roster? - Hoofhearted - 03-18-2019, 04:30 PM