Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
NatiCast (New Bengals Podcast)
(03-19-2019, 04:52 AM)Starvin Marvin Wrote: Congrats on the new podcast gentlemen. I look forward to watching you grow and evolve. I hope you'll accept a bit a criticism in the spirit it's intended and that's only to make suggestions as a member of your audience.

First point: I don't know it you intended to have music playing during the intro but if so, it didn't play as I watched it. I watched the embedded video from you original post using Windows 10 and Firefox. Could be just me but maybe something others were wondering about as well. The other thing is your co-host's sound level was way to high causing his voice to distort. Also, I thought there was too much bass as it sounded muddy to me.

That's all I got and hope I didn't upset you. I'm just trying to help and again, congrats or your start and looking forward to more from you guys.

I don't mind it at all. I appreciate all the feedback honestly because I want to make this a podcast that people want to listen to. To your first point, there was no music intended in the beginning video clip of Chad. There is just a delay from the time you start streaming until you actually go live and I wanted to make sure it didn't cut off the beginning of our podcast so I added a little video not knowing that's typically why you hear people countdown when they start their podcasts. LoL.

I appreciate your feedback on my partner's audio as well and I thought we had fixed it or had it cleared up beforehand but apparently it crept back in during the stream. I actually noticed it when I replayed it. He should have an actual mic for his the next podcast and having a foam pop filter should help alot. I will also look into the bass issue as I didn't notice that part during the replay but I will look into it and see if I can't get that fixed up.

I also will give a little self critique. The podcast went entirely too long. I want the episodes to be an hour max but completely forgot to keep track of time. It also got a little choppy at times because we got a little off track and went long. We will try and improve that aspect for everyone. This was literally thrown together in like 30-45 minutes before we went live because I have another podcast where the guests cancel more times than not so I decided to go to where my passion really is and where I should have no trouble putting content out there. Next weeks episode will be better put together and structured and should have some video clips and what not.

Once again thanks for your feedback and thanks too anyone who took the time out of their busy day to take a listen. :) WHO-DEY!!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NatiCast (New Bengals Podcast) - whodey4life84 - 03-19-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: NatiCast (New Bengals Podcast) - McC - 03-19-2019, 08:49 AM
RE: NatiCast (New Bengals Podcast) - McC - 03-19-2019, 07:54 PM
RE: NatiCast (New Bengals Podcast) - McC - 03-19-2019, 08:52 PM