Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole!
(03-24-2019, 04:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Typo.

Was it really that big of an issue?
If the Steelers were the incredible franchise that all of you claim they are, then he would have had no reason to want to leave.

And trying to franchise tag him again was a dick move by your organization because they would have just run him into the ground. 

Or maybe I'm just objective, which I know is an impossible concept for Steelers fans to understand when it comes to their own team.

Brad... Why are you taking up for Bell or Brown? I have a really big feeling that both of those divas' careers are about to nosedive. When James Connor, DeAngelo Williams, and some dude named Toussant come in, and basically fill your shoes at the drop of a hat, some of Bell's success has to be the system. You think he's gonna be the same on the New York Jets? ABs gonna be missing Ben more than he knows.

I hate that team too, but those two douchebags are far from victims.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kevin Colbert To Emmanuel Sanders- What An Asshole! - jason - 03-24-2019, 05:10 PM