Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fans Speack Challenge as well...Check it out!
(04-01-2019, 03:30 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: by only selecting the 4.8 40 yard dasher in vosean not only does that mewe didnt add any much needed speed to our defense at the position but that also means Vigil sees the field on the regular which is disgusting man.  I like the olineman picks and boykin along with the TE and loooove the russell pick at dtackle but with the glaring need at Linebacker i cant say id be thrilled with it.  Ill take conley and milson all day over any other two draft picks this year bottom line.  Vigil not only wouldnt start on any other team he wouldnt probably even be their first guy off the bench.  I need two possible starters at LB early for me personally to be on board.  Thanks for posting your mock on my thread tho lol

You seem to be big on the 40 times for LBs so let me throw some things out there for you.....

Malik Jefferson 4.52 combine 40
Chris Worley 4.85 combine 40
Jordan Evans 4.5 pro day 40
Brandon Bell 4.68 pro day 40
Hardy Nickerson Jr 4.78 combine 40
Nick Vigil 4.72 combine 40

Your boy Mack Wilson did not run the 40 at the combine but ran a 4.7 and 4.65 at his pro day. Your other boy Coney did not run at the combine but at his pro day ran a 4.72.

I would like to see the youth and athleticism we have at LB under better coaching. Not saying any LBs should not be drafted as my mock shows but certainly not greatest need.

Suring up our offensive line is top need no doubt!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Fans Speack Challenge as well...Check it out! - OSUfan - 04-01-2019, 05:06 PM