Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-28-2019, 02:55 PM)ochocincos Wrote: And that's true, but the criticism for Hart was primarily around the money given, not him coming back.
Seemed the Bengals panicked and gave Hart (much) more than what he probably deserved in fear of losing him and not having a RT to fill that gap (even though there were and still are plenty of other mediocre-to-bad OTs still available).

But hey, this is now the perfect opportunity for the Bengals to really turn Hart into a good RT and prove everyone wrong. If he sucks again though, they'll definitely be hearing about it from the fans. 

I get it people are hung up on the money. I'm more pissed about the shitty situation they put their selves in that forced this signing by not taking a tackle in 2017 or 2018 drafts.

Edit: I'm similar to them never giving Bodine competition and being forced to take Price in round 1.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - Synric - 03-28-2019, 03:02 PM