Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-28-2019, 09:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: It's funny that he devalues draft picks in a way starting with 3rd Round picks basically admitting that you likely won't get a quality starter...when a huge part of the strategy is getting Compensatory picks that are like in the 6th and 7th Round. They're essentially worthless picks.

ie His words seemed to contradict the Comp Pick Strategy.

Yep, then downgrades a 7th rounder that has proven himself in the NFL...

(03-28-2019, 09:59 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I swear if they march Nickerson out as a starter at linebacker this year.

Is there really a bigger F You to fans than that?

Hart is only the beginning.

There is absolutely no excuse. None. To retain Nickerson as a player, let alone as a starter.

These assholes better pick a LB and OT in the first two picks or I'm going to blow a gasket!

Get your shit together and stop being so ignorant and lazy you damn jerkoffs.

(03-28-2019, 10:02 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Also how they've been touting about the draft and retaining their own for so many years and FA is the Devil.

So the draft isn't reliable but retaining bad talent that wasn't drafted is the model/model now.

Such a frickin' clown show.

Fred saying what he said says a lot and i have been a homer in the past and am baffled by this dude Troy.

Must be on pillz or some shit.

Hope now this guy has no say and Zac has it all cause this is crazy stuff coming out of his guys mouth.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 03-28-2019, 10:17 PM