Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-28-2019, 10:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hope now this guy has no say and Zac has it all cause this is crazy stuff coming out of his guys mouth.

Ehh, Zac's mouth hasn't exactly been spouting logical statements, either.  According to him Bobby Hart and Mike Brown are way better than any tangible evidence shows, and Jim Turner has been completely misunderstood and maligned by multiple people across multiple franchises for multiple reasons.

Don't get me wrong, I was sick of Marvin...but the amount of "Don't believe your eyes, don't look at the numbers, just believe what you hear from me" that has been coming from the front office and coaching staff lately is getting troubling/insulting.  I will say the guy told us to not believe our eyes when it comes to John Ross and we ate that up because it's what we wanted to hear, though.  I'll give him that one.

Anywho, there is still lots of off-season left, but IF IF IF IF IF Zac Taylor flops as a head coach we are going to have a wealth of stuff to look back on and say "No duh, the red flags were everywhere."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - Nately120 - 03-28-2019, 10:36 PM