Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-29-2019, 07:26 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: His comments are dead on and I applaud him for speaking out to delusional fans on "creating" something that wasn't there.

And I keep saying it but everyone seems to place all the blame on the offensive line on Hart.  He is a solid run blocker, with some holes in his pass protection.  He is 24 years old today and we needed to have him in place for Day 1 of camp.  They will most likely draft someone (or two) to push him to start, but unless they find a real gem that every other scout missed on, Hart will likely be the starting RT from day 1.  

Let's not forget the offense was not the problem when this team was 4-1 and with a new coach and scheme, well, doesn't it just seem like it HAS to be more innovative and less predictable?  This is the same offense that ran maybe one jet sweep with the fastest man in the NFL.  I never saw him get a screen.  I saw Gio sit and rot on the bench.  I saw two TEs on the field maybe twice....

Hart is not the devil.  Stop making him out to be.  And Troy, Katie, and Duke are putting together a good roster.  Nail this draft and it will be a great roster.  And they FINALLY got a coach that isn't from the 70s (I can't say 80s because we had some innovative coaches then).

Hart is awful, and couldn’t even keep his job on the NYG who had an arguably worse OL than us.

Iirc you were also pretty high on Redmond, so maybe you’re not the best judge when in comes to olinemen... Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - Nicomo Cosca - 03-29-2019, 09:00 AM