Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-29-2019, 04:09 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: It will look "slightly" better after this first year. His pay goes down some after that, and I'm sure salaries will go up overall. It's just man...Bobby Hart? The only reason we don't hate this guy is because he's not Ogbuehi.

This is the guy who will be paid like a good RT in 2019, and he'll probably be around for 3 years. Possibly starting for a good chunk of that. As someone who values line play (you do too) I'm not happy.

Pretty sure that ranking is based on his 2019 salary compared to other right tackles. Not his average for the 3 years. The last 2 years are more reasonable. It's the first year that's pretty out of whack.

If I'm being honest......that's a pretty damn good reason! LMAO

I'm not thrilled either, but I see the reasoning behind it.

(03-29-2019, 04:17 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Thanks for this post Wyche, made me feel better and with a decent draft where we add a decent RT and a couple LB's we might be more than fine. But this Troy guy needs to shut his trap and not come off like an ass hat as Harley says. Seriously made me question the future of our favorite team.

Someone needs to grab the mic away from him, no doubt.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - Wyche'sWarrior - 03-29-2019, 04:34 PM