Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-29-2019, 10:43 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I don't know that you can put the run game success all on the line. I think Mixon is an extraordinary talent that is able to run behind a bad line and gain yardage.

Ok, well consider that Joe Mixon went from 3.5 YPC in 2017 and had 4.9 YPC in 2018....The differences in those lines was significant and Hart/Redmond were a part of that.

The offense stumbled as players went down, but the rushing attack stayed fairly strong.  We all liked Pollack over Alexander and it was both of those guy's first time playing for him....heck, it was Redmond's first time playing at all.  

I believe that with a full, healthy offseason, Price will start to look like a first round pick and Redmond will have to fight out John Miller for the RG spot, and maybe Westerman.  Hart doesn't really have any competition right now so I would imagine they will be drafting at least one tackle to try and compete for the job.

A lot of mocks I have been doing have Greg Little available in the 2nd round, but I would imagine he will go much higher than that.

Either way, I can see a better pass pro from these guys and, hopefully, another strong year rushing the ball.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - SHRacerX - 03-30-2019, 08:03 AM