Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing
(03-30-2019, 08:17 PM)OSUfan Wrote: They are keeping you on their message boards though aren't they?

(03-30-2019, 08:52 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: You do realize that Bengals.com shut down their message board in 2015 and this board is not affiliated with the Bengals but was started by a fan, correct?

Yeah they shut it down because they did not like criticism so close to home.  That and why pay for something if it's not lucrative and doesn't promote their follies.

I am not happy with the way this team does things and I'm not alone.

It would be great to see them make a single splash for a FA at some point in time.

Is that really asking too damn much?

Instead we get re-treads, has beens, and known underperformed retained.

Fine.  Let them sit on their hands and hope things improve.

It's sure as hell not giving me confidence as a fan as they claim to me to be wanting.

I've got every right in the world to display my displeasure as much as I do to give up on the franchise.

I usually go to games every year.  This year I will not.  I've already made up my mind by the few things that have transpired.  It really bothers me that something completely out of my control can make me so irked.  Troy's comments are like a slap in the face to me.  F that attitude and their lack of real effort.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: ESPN - Troy Blackburn comments on Bobby Hart signing - BengalsRocker - 03-31-2019, 12:11 PM