Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Met The Lady That Saved My Life........
(03-29-2019, 10:55 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: very cool.  hell of a first call and assignment.   damn.  crazy you never met her.  

hope you bought her a drink.
I never even knew that part of the story!

Couldn't buy her a drink in the salon, but I will if I can ever get her to meet me again.

I'm going to invite her to one of my presentations, so hopefully I can buy her a drink afterwards.
(03-29-2019, 12:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Cool story Bro. Maybe you should return the favor and open her airway? Ninja
You would go there..................

Facepalm

Hilarious Hilarious

I didn't even think of her like that!  I was too busy crying!
(03-29-2019, 12:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That's a great story.  Glad that you got to meet her.
It's unbelievable...........
(03-29-2019, 12:36 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: was waiting for someone to ask if she was hot.  

eagerly awaiting this knowledge brad

She was cute and she actually looked hotter with her hair all tied up with the dye in it (she was getting it colored black).

But honestly I feel bad even saying that just because this lady saved my life, so I didn't even look at her like that (me, of all people, feels bad, and I feel bad for even posting that sentence above, so that tells you how much I respect/love/appreciate this lady!).
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Met The Lady That Saved My Life........ - BFritz21 - 03-29-2019, 03:10 PM