Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Projected Win Totals (before draft)
(03-31-2019, 10:08 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: The Saints had their best scoring game and 3rd best yardage game against us.
The Chiefs had their 2nd best scoring game and their best yardage game against us. 

Our offense was able to overcome 36 point (Falcons) and 34 point (Bucs) games early in the season, but by the time KC and NO rolled around, we didn't have the horses. Besides, you shouldn't have to hang 50+ to win. The offense has it's issues, but our defense was beyond atrocious last year. Offense is the only reason we had a 5-3 start last year. 

Agreed. The Packers won a Super Bowl with the most players on IR that year, and many of them were key players. 

We just didn't have the depth. We still don't.

Being totally honest, I don't think we lost last year because of Marvin. He proved that he could win with a solid roster, which is something we didn't have last year. It was just a good excuse to finally move on. 

I agree. I think our biggest issue was lack of talent on the roster. That's been the issue for the past 3 years. We've lost A LOT of players in free agency over the last 3-4 years.

Marvin gets exposed in the postseason. He's actually a pretty good regular season coach.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: NFL Projected Win Totals (before draft) - THE PISTONS - 03-31-2019, 10:23 PM