Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
We needed a change, but a reminder is change does not guarantee anything other than new guys calling the shots on the field.

Will Taylor be the next Bill Belichick or Jim Mora? Chuck Noll or Hue Jackson?

My guess is somewhere in the middle (I hope at a minimum).

He inherits a ML roster for the most part as no big name players are gone from 2018. He starts with a healthy roster, but as we saw in 2018 that can change in a hurry. Hopefully the rookies and 2nd year players from 2018 get much better in 2019, to me player development is the HC's main job.

Let's hope we make some great drafting decisions and get a lot out of 2 to 3 picks in 2019 due to being better than the guys are competing against, not due to injury.

Time will tell, I hope he is next Bill B. We need a winner.

One more note. The Brown family better be focusing on the Reds and their attendance woes. The Reds made what many considered huge moves, but only after years of doing nothing to win in the minds of the fans. They had 7000 fans last night and expecting only 10,000 tonight. I could see the Bengals get into the less than 40K a game, I hope not but Cincinnati fans refuse to support losers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - Luvnit2 - 04-02-2019, 12:02 PM