Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-02-2019, 09:11 AM)HuDey Wrote: To be clear my point wasn’t really “keep Marvin”, it was more along the lines of “if the coaching staff is the only thing that changes don’t expect much better than what you got with Marvin”.

At this point we don’t even know if the new staff is any better than the old and they will need to be much better to raise us up out of the fringe playoff team zone. I hope I am wrong but I don’t think that hiring a new staff to conduct business as usual is going to get it done.

Why is that? Not like Marv was some great coach. Like i said in my original post he sabotaged his own players many times with his poor in game management and never putting his foot down on other teams when we were up. He continually started poorer players over better ones many times, our teams almost always choked in Primetime games and ALWAYS choked in the Playoffs.

Not saying Taylor and company are going to be better but i tend to believe that he and company will be....

I truly believe that coaching was our biggest problem here, not the players.

We will see if this is the case or not soon enough and i cannot wait to see the truth.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-02-2019, 03:46 PM