Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-02-2019, 01:47 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm not being doom and gloom, but I'm just trying to keep realistic expectations.

And I'll have you know I"m quite chill...odd how you claim ZT has brought more energy than any HC we've had in 30 years but you want the fans to chill out.

Also, as big a joke as the Cowboys and Redskins have been they have both hoisted the Lombardi since the last time we won a playoff game.  Mike Brown has been running the show here for almost 30 years so forgive me if I'm not expecting sweeping changes just because the guy hired a millennial and got rid of the same ol' Marv.

I will admit though, it's possible Mike Brown hands the keys of the kingdom to ZT and ZT is exactly the man to turn this franchise around.  It's a long shot, but hey, so are the Browns to make the SB, right?
The point about being chill is people already calling Coach Taylor a failure, overwhelmed and few other things. 
Cowboys and Redskins, I believe last hoisted the Lombardi long before FA....  Not sure what you can do about MB, since he is the owner....
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - sandwedge - 04-02-2019, 07:24 PM