Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-02-2019, 03:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Why is that? Not like Marv was some great coach. Like i said in my original post he sabotaged his own players many times with his poor in game management and never putting his foot down on other teams when we were up. He continually started poorer players over better ones many times, our teams almost always choked in Primetime games and ALWAYS choked in the Playoffs.

Not saying Taylor and company are going to be better but i tend to believe that he and company will be....

I truly believe that coaching was our biggest problem here, not the players.

We will see if this is the case or not soon enough and i cannot wait to see the truth.

Agreed on the issues with Marvin. I just think that the players are equally to blame for the choking, and flat play, etc. Those guys are still here and we are hoping that they will transform into something that they proved not to be under Marvin Lewis? It’s possible but I don’t like the odds of it happening. Old habits die hard and the old habits outnumber the new ones at this point, so I will wait to declare a “New Dey” until I see the sun come up.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - HuDey - 04-03-2019, 08:19 AM