Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-03-2019, 08:36 AM)HuDey Wrote: I don’t disagree with that, as it seems he pretty much had the freedom to choose his own staff. I don’t know if he is being extended that same freedom over the roster and if he is, what he’s done with it so far doesn’t inspire much confidence in me. There is still time for improvements to be made so I’m not writing the guy off just yet, but my Bengals PTSD has the optimism a little slow to activate these days.

Yep, I was all excited ! Marvin quit then in the days following the bulk of the staff was released and ZT Got to hire his own staff, I was pumped.

Since then the rug has been pulled halfway out from under it. Took forever to hire a DC. The new Oline coach raises questions. Then we pulled a normal perhaps even less than normal Bengals free agent period and re-signed some questionable players and did little outside FA's.

And the old Bengal fan doubts are creeping back in.

I still have high hopes for the ZT era, my level of concern just keeps raising though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - bengalfan74 - 04-03-2019, 08:56 AM