Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-03-2019, 11:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I really feel like the signing of Bobby Hart probably sent a bad message to the players too. They know that Bobby Hart isn't that good and to sign him to come back and be the starter on a healthy contract...well that had to atleast take some wind out of their sails.

People can rationalize it all they want...but he's a bad starter.

I agree, the players on this team would know the LB's and OL are well below the league average. Even the players themselves in these positions would know it. So what message has the team sent to the good players this off season other than the coaching change? Business as usual, no reason to work hard at improving the weakest position group. Very demotivating. There is no shortage of studies that show team (be it employees or players) and individual productivity is highest when the person is engaged. And they become engaged when they believe in the leadership, believe in the plan and understand their role in it. There is simply no way players can be engaged on this team to the level needed to be in the top tier. 
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - I_C_DeadPeople - 04-03-2019, 12:27 PM