Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ?
(04-03-2019, 10:53 PM)XsandOs Wrote: I have always liked two back sets. With a TE that is a pass catching threat, a two back set can be virtually indefensible - especially if both backs can catch.

You get 5 receiving options with the luxury of three serving as blockers if needed.

Bernard on a wheel route on any LB is a mismatch. Eifert on a LB is win.

If they counter with three safeties, you bludgeon them with runs up the gut.

When you look at the skill offensive positions on this Team, it's scary. Obviously none of it matters if the line can't block, but I think this unit will benefit from having been together for one year.

Spot on brother, that is unpredictable and i just cannot understand why Lazor didn't do this especially once injuries piled up to our WR's. The Defense cannot know if it is run or pass in these sets and the Offense is the aggressor. With Mixon and Gio you have the ultimate weapons for just this Offense. I am betting an offensive mind like Taylor along with Callahan should see this.

Perfect for the NFL today and we have the perfect backs for it.

(04-03-2019, 10:57 PM)XsandOs Wrote: Or Zeitler.

Well Zeit got overpaid by the Stains, i wouldn't of paid that much for him.

Is he an excellent pass blocker? Yes, but his run blocking leaves much to be desired.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can Zac Taylor change the culture here ? - Nate (formerly eliminate08) - 04-04-2019, 01:49 PM