Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would the Bengals move up in the 2nd RD?
(04-10-2019, 01:33 AM)NKURyan Wrote: I mean I think I get what both of you guys are saying. Synric is completely correct in that obviously teams are doing a lot of research to try to put themselves in the best chance to succeed with those late round picks, and the best teams at drafting are the ones who are best able to analyze those variables to make good decisions. What I think Fred means is that even with that in mind, most of these guys taken in the 6th and 7th round don't pan out anyways, so your odds of hitting on a guy are pretty slim and teams should keep that in mind.

Look at Tom Brady. I always laugh when people in the media talk about the Patriots like they skillfully picked him late and knew what they were getting... nobody is ever going to convince me that was any more than them getting really, really lucky.

If they had known what they were getting, there is no way in hell they would have passed on him six times.  He wasn't even their first pick in the 6th.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Would the Bengals move up in the 2nd RD? - McC - 04-13-2019, 06:19 PM