Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them
The biggest hole to me is still on the offensive line. It's practically everywhere when you consider the long-term picture. Glenn hasn't gotten through a full season for a couple of years. Boling is getting up there age-wise, but is still a solid starter. Price needs to show something before I anoint him a cornerstone of the next decade. Miller is just a guy holding a place. Hart is and always has been a pile of trash.

Taking all of this into consideration and giving Price the benefit of the doubt, I'd say any guard or tackle fills the hole. I'm talking about anyone who can be a no-doubt, top-level cornerstone up front for the foreseeable future in the Zac Taylor era.

Due to these factors and what I think will be available, I'm going with Cody Ford. He's played both OG and OT, and seems like more of a lock to be a star as a guard than any of the potential first rounders do as OTs. He's huge and he's got the tape to show he can do it. Draft him and forget about the RG position for the next decade. If they don't want to pay a guard when his deal is up, put him on the Whitworth scholarship and see if he can make it as a RT in a year or so.

My second choice has to be LB. The top of the depth chart in this group is average to shitty and the depth pretty much sucks, too. I take Vosean Joseph here and hope he can be our Darius Leonard. He covers, he hits, and he's instinctive as hell. His biggest knock is size, but that can be fixed a lot easier than bad instincts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them - samhain - 04-09-2019, 02:34 PM