Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them
(04-09-2019, 03:46 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I think I agree with this; that is, if White is not available.  I do think the Bengals are going to surprise somewhere in the draft and it could be at 11, drafting Haskins at QB.  If not, this works for me.  I like Mack Wilson better in some ways compared to both Devins.  Taylor will be a rock for 10 years at RT.  

I assumed that Devin White would not be there at pick #11.

The Steelers don't play games with there O-line and invest a good chunk of Money into keeping it strong with continuity.

The Bengals take stabs at O-line upgrades but don't seem to go to the level of making SURE the O-line is strong.

I want to add to the moves from last year (Glenn/Price) with another strong attempt at an O-line upgrade.

Keep pursuing O-line upgrades until it becomes ELITE and then invest in keeping it Elite longer term.

A solid O-line with continuity seems to be a Steeler fundamental belief but not a Bengal fundamental belief.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Name Bengals two biggest HOLES and your 1st & 2nd round choices to fill them - depthchart - 04-09-2019, 03:57 PM